Online Training: Teatree Tells
This training is free for early child educators who own or are employed by an entity that owns a copy of Teatree Tells: A Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Kit*
Training can be completed in one or multiple sittings
- Purchase of Teatree Tells: A Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Kit
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone with access to the internet**
Contact us at 1-800-532-9135 for access to the Teatree Tells online training
About the Training
The Teatree Tells online training assists early child educators with successful implementation of Teatree Tells: A Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Kit.
This online training addresses the following:
- the importance of personal safety education for children
- how children process information during and after the lessons
- implementing the kit in a way that suits various groups and communities
- delivering lessons in an engaging, age-appropriate manner
- the perspectives of three teachers who use the kit in their classrooms
This online training comes with the Child Sexual Abuse Awareness online training, a five-module introductory training about child sexual abuse, which should be completed prior to the Teatree Tells online training.
* Notwithstanding, the Canadian Centre for Child Protection (the “Canadian Centre”) reserves the right to refuse or terminate access to anyone at any time, at its sole discretion. Access to the training will not be granted until the Canadian Centre has satisfactorily confirmed that the educational institution in question owns a copy of the Kids in the Know program. If there is a dispute in this regard, the records of the Canadian Centre shall be taken as accurate and shall govern.
** While we use reasonable efforts to ensure the platform is compatible with common devices and operating systems, we cannot guarantee that a particular computer or device will be compatible with the platform. If your computer or device is not compatible, please let us know and we will either address the problem or issue the applicable refund.