Careers: Program and Training Specialist (Education)
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (Canadian Centre) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
The Canadian Centre operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
The Canadian Centre is seeking an energetic, charismatic, proactive, and persistent individual to join our team as a Program and Training Specialist.
The Program and Training Specialist is on the front-line of the promotion and delivery of national education programs and resources. Responsibilities include proactively reaching out to stakeholders (e.g. educators, child-serving organizations, etc.) raising awareness, responding to inquiries, delivering training presentations and seeking opportunities for sustainable partnerships.
- University degree in a relevant field (e.g. Education, Social Work, Psychology, etc.)
- Experience working in education, stakeholder relations, or community outreach
- Experience working with children and youth in a school setting is an asset
- Proven track record in developing and delivering strategic plans to promote programs and services
- Ability to work comfortably with sensitive subject matter and adapt approach and messaging accordingly
- Experience in delivering presentations to a wide range of audiences
- Skilled in multitasking and adapting within fast paced environment
- Availability to travel on a regular basis is required
- French / English bilingualism is an asset
Interested in applying for this position?
Email your resume and cover letter (required) to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com by November 15, 2018.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with the Canadian Centre for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.