Careers: Bilingual Education and Training Coordinator
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (Canadian Centre) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
The Canadian Centre operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
The Canadian Centre is seeking a responsible, dedicated individual to join our team as a Bilingual Education and Training Coordinator.
The Education and Training Coordinator is on the front line of the promotion, support, and delivery of national education programs and resources. Responsibilities include proactively identifying, contacting, and following up with stakeholders, tracking communication and opportunities, raising awareness about safeguarding children, responding to inquiries, delivering presentations and workshops, and establishing partnerships with schools and child‑serving organizations.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competent writing and verbal skills with comfort level in communication with the public and professionals
- Experience working in education, stakeholder relations, or community outreach
- Proven track record in developing and delivering strategic plans to promote products and services
- Ability to work comfortably with sensitive subject matter and adapt approach and messaging accordingly
- Experience in delivering presentations and/or workshops to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers including word processing, spreadsheets, CRM tools, email, and internet
- Skilled in multitasking and adapting within fast‑paced environment
- Availability for future travel within Canada on a regular basis is required
- French/English bilingualism is required
Interested in applying for this position?
Please email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com by May 7th, 2021.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with the Canadian Centre for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.