Careers: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (C3P) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
C3P operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
Our agency is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) who will use their communication, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities to support incoming inquiries from the public and organizations, related to our online training platform, resources, and technical support requests. Our ideal candidate is empathetic, energetic, and inquisitive, has strong computer skills and strives to provide great customer experiences. Liaising between customers and internal teams, the Bilingual CSR is required to develop understanding of new technologies and features, with an interest in how systems work and how they can be improved.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (or equivalent level of experience)
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with the public and staff, over the phone and in person
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to prepare, edit and format correspondence with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience providing exceptional customer service to a diverse clientele by phone, email and in person
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and solve problems
- Agility to learn new technologies and features with an interest in how systems work and how they can be improved
- Strong analytical, organizational and logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and the ability to adapt to changes in priorities, based on customer/agency activity
- Previous customer service experience would be considered an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required
Interested in applying for this position?
Email your resume and cover letter (required) to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with C3P for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.
It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.