Concerned about a child?

If a child is in immediate danger or risk, call 911 or your local police.

For other concerns, choose one of the options below: logo

If you have information about the online sexual exploitation of children or have come across any illegal material or activities online, let us know.

Report a Concern logo

If you have information about a missing child or the circumstances in which a child went missing, tell us.

Report Info About a Missing Child
Canadian Centre for Child Protection logo

If you have concerns about a child and are not sure how to proceed, you can contact us for help and support.

Contact Us