Video Read-Along Storybook: Zoe & Molly: Stuck in a Weird Spot
While playing House Pets, Zoe and Molly come across a website that doesn’t seem quite right. Do they say something or just keep clicking? Zoe & Molly teaches kids that some content online can be inappropriate, and that it is okay to talk to a safe adult when exposed to harmful content.
You can also order a printed version of Zoe & Molly: Stuck in a Weird Spot.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc. (“C3P”) has made available the above digital adaptation of Zoe & Molly: Stuck in a Weird Spot (the “Book”) to be watched by children and adults in person. You may share the link to the digital adaptation on your social media, your own website or on any other online platform for the sole purpose of promoting/spreading awareness about the Book, provided that it is clear that:
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* are affiliated with or endorsed by the C3P.
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* owns or had any part in the creation of the digital adaptation of the Book or any other materials on any C3P website.
- In the post that includes the link, you do not use any disparaging words to describe the Book, or C3P.
- Clicking on the link will take the user to another site.
If you wish to do anything else other than what is permitted above, please contact us.
* By way of example and not limitation, you are considered connected to an organization if you are an employee, volunteer, sole proprietor, officer, director or shareholder of such organization.