Video Read-Along Storybook: Zoe & Molly: If Asked to Share and Your Parents Aren’t Aware, Say No
Zoe and Molly meet a new “friend” while playing Blocker online. Things take a strange turn when they’re both asked to do something they don’t want to. What will these two besties do?
You can also order a printed version of Zoe & Molly: If Asked to Share and Your Parents Aren’t Aware, Say No.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc. (“C3P”) has made available the above digital adaptation of Zoe & Molly: If Asked to Share and Your Parents Aren’t Aware, Say No (the “Book”) to be watched by children and adults in person. You may share the link to the digital adaptation on your social media, your own website or on any other online platform for the sole purpose of promoting/spreading awareness about the Book, provided that it is clear that:
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* are affiliated with or endorsed by the C3P.
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* owns or had any part in the creation of the digital adaptation of the Book or any other materials on any C3P website.
- In the post that includes the link, you do not use any disparaging words to describe the Book, or C3P.
- Clicking on the link will take the user to another site.
If you wish to do anything else other than what is permitted above, please contact us.
* By way of example and not limitation, you are considered connected to an organization if you are an employee, volunteer, sole proprietor, officer, director or shareholder of such organization.