Video Read-Along Storybook: Teatree’s Keep and Speak Secrets
This video read-along storybook teaches children that all secrets about touching and picture taking need to be told to a safe adult.
You can also order a printed version of Teatree’s Keep and Speak Secrets.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc. (“C3P”) has made available the above digital adaptation of Teatree’s Keep and Speak Secrets (the “Book”) to be watched by children and adults in person. You may share the link to the digital adaptation on your social media, your own website or on any other online platform for the sole purpose of promoting/spreading awareness about the Book, provided that it is clear that:
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* are affiliated with or endorsed by the C3P.
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* owns or had any part in the creation of the digital adaptation of the Book or any other materials on any C3P website.
- In the post that includes the link, you do not use any disparaging words to describe the Book, or C3P.
- Clicking on the link will take the user to another site.
If you wish to do anything else other than what is permitted above, please contact us.
* By way of example and not limitation, you are considered connected to an organization if you are an employee, volunteer, sole proprietor, officer, director or shareholder of such organization.