Video Read-Along Storybook: Cosmo Trusts His Instincts
Cosmo reminds you to be safe when you play. The video read-along storybook, Cosmo Trusts His Instincts, reinforces children should trust the feelings inside their body — their instincts — that warn you of danger.
You can also order a printed version of Cosmo Trusts His Instincts.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc. (“C3P”) has made available the above digital adaptation of Cosmo Trusts His Instincts (the “Book”) to be watched by children and adults in person. You may share the link to the digital adaptation on your social media, your own website or on any other online platform for the sole purpose of promoting/spreading awareness about the Book, provided that it is clear that:
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* are affiliated with or endorsed by the C3P.
- Neither you, nor any organization you may be connected to,* owns or had any part in the creation of the digital adaptation of the Book or any other materials on any C3P website.
- In the post that includes the link, you do not use any disparaging words to describe the Book, or C3P.
- Clicking on the link will take the user to another site.
If you wish to do anything else other than what is permitted above, please contact us.
* By way of example and not limitation, you are considered connected to an organization if you are an employee, volunteer, sole proprietor, officer, director or shareholder of such organization.